Candle Making Events FAQs:
- Where are these held? Candle making workshops take place in our Belgravia studio: Rachel Vosper Atelier, 69 Kinnerton Street, London SW1X 8ED
- What happens? Our candle making workshop is a 3 hour experience for groups of up to 8 people. On arrival, guests are taken to our beautiful covered courtyard which is fully heated for Champagne (or soft drinks) and canapés. The workshop itself is inside our studio, and is a unique opportunity to learn the art of candlemaking from top chandler Rachel Vosper. During the event, Rachel will guide you through a traditional 3 pour process for one of our 1-wick candles. Each attendee can choose their preferred fragrance from our core scent library, and will be guided through our customary hand-made method to create an RV votive in a glass vessel to take home. Pre-prepared wax pours enables us to to provide an experience where starting and completing a candle within 2-3 hours is possible, so you don’t have to stand and watch wax dry!
- How long does the event last? 2-3 hours, with breaks in the courtyard.
- What is the cost? Candle making workshops cost £1400 (up to 8 people total) and include full staffing of the event, canapés and snacks, Champagne, wine and soft drinks.
- How do I book? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What happens if I need to cancel? We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.